Thursday, October 7, 2010

Start of Fall

Things that have been keeping us busy and making us happy since Fall arrived...
 1. Pumpkin Pancakes  topped with Spiced Pecans.
Absolutely delicious with maple syrup and a dab of whipped cream.

2. Yarn Wreathes
I have finished the wreath for Lucy's room and have two more in the making. It must be the change in season that has me so happy and content while working away with my yarn and felt and little Lucy.

This is my first wreath which was inspired by this one. Like Ashley, I ordered the butterflies from The Gilded Bee on Etsy and everything else I found at Hobby Lobby. I am quite pleased with it :) Simple and Sweet.

The second will be for fall and the third is heart shaped for our bedroom. Because we're in love. I'll let you know how they turn out.

3. Pinks and Peaches
I'm finally dressing up Lucy Goose's room... with pinks and peaches!

 The wreath above was an addition to Lucy's room and I'm preparing the lanterns and paper poms for hanging above her bed. Pictures of the completed room coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. It turned out so cutely! And the lanterns will look amazing!
    xo Agnes

    ReplyDelete