Monday, September 27, 2010

Rainy Saturday


It's raining in Texas. I love the rain and most of all I love the rain in Texas. It has perfect timing. Fall is here and I am SO thrilled. I love waking up when it's still dark out but I've still had plenty of sleep. I love the rain falling on the pond and Lucy Goose's excitement to watch it. I love blueberry pancakes and hot chocolate... and so on.
             Lucy watches her favorite ballet with her favorite Lamby.


I went to work on our wedding photo albums. Michaels has the huge MS albums on clearance for $6.99 so I stocked up with hopes that they would inspire me. And they have! That and our two year anniversary is just around the corner!


Break time. John's fresh home-roasted coffee and almond croissants?? I think so!








No comments:

Post a Comment