Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day



Here we begin and I believe it will be a great adventure. I am setting out to create this space of mine for my husband and my little ones (and also a little bit for myself). I'll try not to get too sappy but I LOVE my husband and I LOVE my Lucy. He is so happy to have me at home doing what I love to do and making a home for our family. I will always work my hardest to do that.

John has, on several occasions, encouraged me to write more. I have kept a journal on and off for most of my life and I set out now to start the best one ever. I would like to fill it with my family, my stories, my projects, my dreams, my favorites... I would like to fill it with love. My love for our life. So, here goes!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment